Dear Loyal Guests and Friends,
Golden Door will be closed over the holidays from December 13th to a targeted reopening date of January 17th to help stop the spread of this pandemic across our State. We do not expect this to be a prolonged closure and we are encouraged about the future, as the vaccine has just arrived in San Diego for frontline caregivers.
When we re-open we will maintain the same protocols that we put into place over the last few months to keep our guests and staff safe. Face coverings and more is required for all our employees. Temperature and oxygen checks will continue to be conducted at the door and throughout the day. We will also maintain our enhanced deep cleanings with a special emphasis on all surfaces and highly trafficked areas. We built new spaces for outdoor classes and you could hear the voices of our guests enjoying the fresh-air and much needed camaraderie. Our occupancy remains limited giving our guests lots of room. Each of our courts was transformed into private bubbles where only selected staff would service the guests each day. Our goal was to maintain the highest quality of our legendary experience that brings our guests back year after year while ensuring safety for all.
Since our early days, Golden Door has been guided by the mission of providing each of our guests a personal transformational experience that brings clarity to your mind, power to your body, and peace to your heart. Since we reopened in September, I saw so many wonderful guests visit us, and I watched with thankfulness at their own transformations each week. Below is a comment from one of our recent guests.
“Even with all the new protocols in place, the transition at the Door has been seamless, and the experience is the same beautiful one it has always been. Nothing has changed. It’s still the most special place to go to rediscover yourself, to recharge your batteries and to relax and renew.”
Vivian C., NY, NY
The response to this pandemic is still ongoing, and we recognize that the road back will have its twists and turns. But whatever challenges lie ahead in these unprecedented times has only reinforced our faith in people, in our employees, in our guests, and in our community. Down the road, when we reflect, we will always remember how so many people around the world put the well being of others at the center of their daily lives. At Golden Door we will carry those values forward, and we will always put the health and safety of our guests and employees above all else.
Thank you for your understanding and support during this challenging time. We all look forward to welcoming you back through our Golden Doors soon.
Kathy Van Ness
WHAT TO EXPECT
- • We will have VIP concierges partnered with assigned guests that will exclusively take care of guest details, reducing touch points.
• All programming will be private (private trainers, private/semi-private classes, etc.).
• Guests (as always) will have the option to eat all meals in their rooms and we are creating several outdoor dining venues with smaller intimate groups for an experience that is very special that allow guests to follow social distancing.
• Evening programs will be available while observing social distancing guidelines.
• Pool chairs and lockers will be pre-assigned.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
- • Guests will have their temperature taken (using the forehead thermometer) and oxygen levels checked (using a finger oximeter) upon arrival and receive a customized safety pack that includes a face mask, hand sanitizer, and outline of social distancing requirements to be implemented throughout the property.
• All staff will be trained on guidelines and will be required to have daily temperature checks, wear face masks and gloves.
• We are fully sanitized prior to opening and will continue daily sanitation in both the common and guest areas between guests use.
• Sanitation stations will be set up in all the gyms and common areas throughout the property.
Please call 866.420.6414 to speak with a reservation agent, we are happy to check availability and room options. Or, you may book online anytime.
OFFICE HOURS: 10am to 4pm PST Monday through Thursday.