Dear Friends and Guests,
Golden Door is reopening February 14th for Valentines COED Food & Wine Week and we are all filled with excitement readying to see our guests again.
Golden Door will continue to hold our occupancies to a safe level so each class and program can be enjoyed safely. All the precautionary protocols and steps we took to open last September will be maintained to support the wellbeing of our guests and employees. Our intense cleaning and sanitizing procedures remain in place and all of our staff will have personal protective equipment. Each employees temperature and oxygen levels are taken prior to entering the property each day. All of our employees are fully trained and prepared to support all the safety and health requirements! We will make these safety protocols as seamless as possible for your experience.
With all the uncertainty we experienced in 2020 I am hopeful that we learned to love our neighbor, cherish our family, be grateful for our health, value our friends, and care about our planet. Be kind, think of those less fortunate, and give back. We at Golden Door welcome 2021 with hope and excitement!!
Kathy Van Ness
WHAT TO EXPECT
- • We will have VIP concierges partnered with assigned guests that will exclusively take care of guest details, reducing touch points.
• All programming will be private (private trainers, private/semi-private classes, etc.).
• Guests (as always) will have the option to eat all meals in their rooms and we are creating several outdoor dining venues with smaller intimate groups for an experience that is very special that allow guests to follow social distancing.
• Evening programs will be available while observing social distancing guidelines.
• Pool chairs and lockers will be pre-assigned.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
- • Guests will have their temperature taken (using the forehead thermometer) and oxygen levels checked (using a finger oximeter) upon arrival and receive a customized safety pack that includes a face mask, hand sanitizer, and outline of social distancing requirements to be implemented throughout the property.
• All staff will be trained on guidelines and will be required to have daily temperature checks, wear face masks and gloves.
• We are fully sanitized prior to opening and will continue daily sanitation in both the common and guest areas between guests use.
• Sanitation stations will be set up in all the gyms and common areas throughout the property.
Please call 866.420.6414 to speak with a reservation agent, we are happy to check availability and room options. Or, you may book online anytime.
OFFICE HOURS: 9am to 5pm PST Monday through Friday.