Dear Loyal Guests and Friends,
The Holiday season is here, and it is hard to believe 2021 is almost over and 2022 is just around the corner! I love this time of year. The air is crisp, and the morning fog hangs over the mountains in the cooler mornings. The trees have various shades of yellow, orange, and green and seeing them we can feel winter approaching.
You may be focused on gift buying, decorating, and making those family favorite cookies. You might ignore the greatest gift that we can have the most influence over which is the gift of good health. I urge all of you to focus on this gift. Take that deep breath, walk, hike each morning, watch those holiday calories, and rest. Getting good sleep, exercise, and eating well are the keys to good health and longevity. Make time to sit outside and watch the clouds go by, watch the sunset, and let time in nature be your medicine to soothe, refresh, and restore. Your happy hormones will perk up with your favorite feel-good activities. You will find that harmony you have been seeking and your brain will thank you.
We will be continuing our COVID protocols through January 2022 and longer if necessary. Our staff will remain fully masked, gate temperature checks will still be done, and the rapid COVID results tests will be administered weekly for everyone who enters the property along with all the guests and staff.
Wishing you a wonderful safe and healthy holiday season.
Warmest Regards Always,
Kathy Van Ness
WHAT TO EXPECT
- • We will have VIP concierges partnered with guests that will exclusively take care of guest details, reducing touch points.
• Guests (as always) will have the option to eat all meals in their rooms and we are creating several outdoor dining venues with smaller intimate groups for an experience that is very special that allow guests to follow social distancing.
• Evening programs will be available while observing social distancing guidelines.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
- • All of our employees are masked, vaccinated or not.
• We are testing 100% of our staff and guests weekly, regardless of vaccination status. We do ask guests to bring their CDC card. Guests may also bring a negative test taken within 48 hours.
• While Social Distancing is now no longer a part of our everyday practice, please be sure to be aware of each other’s “personal space” -not everyone may feel comfortable near others.
• We take temperatures and oxygen upon entry.
• Any guest that wants additional testing while here can get a free test.
• We are fully sanitized and will continue daily sanitation in both the common and guest areas between guests use.
• Sanitation stations will be set up in all the gyms and common areas throughout the property.
Please call 866.420.6414 to speak with a reservation agent, we are happy to check availability and room options. Or, you may book online anytime.
OFFICE HOURS: 8am to 5pm PST Monday through Friday.