Finding time to work out can be challenging. Busy schedules don’t seem to leave much time forÃ‚ workouts,Ã‚ butÃ‚ with aÃ‚ little creativity you can make exercise part of yourÃ‚ dailyÃ‚ lifeÃ‚ no matter howÃ‚ daunting your to-do listÃ‚ is. Use these simple tricksÃ‚ to sneak some intensityÃ‚ intoÃ‚ your routine:
1. Jump Squats while microwaving or heating leftovers to help build bone density.
2. Try counter push-ups (bathroom or kitchen) while your hair straightner is warming up.Ã‚ For more advance ones make them explosive on the way up.
3. Keep those abs awake and active by holding them in while you commute into work.
4. The quickest way to look younger is having good posture habits.Ã‚ Place a colorful post it note on your computer monitor stating Ã¢â‚¬Å“Sit up straightÃ¢â‚¬ to motivate and remind you of good tall posture.
5. Make a resolution now to park your car far away from your office to add a few more steps into your day.Ã‚ Late for work?Ã‚ Plan to park further away when you head to the gym or the grocery store.
6. We all brush our teeth morning and night at least.Ã‚ Make the morning brushing active by adding heels raises and in the evening, brush while balancing on one foot for 30 seconds and switch for the second 30 seconds.
7. Do you floss?Ã‚ You know you should!Ã‚ Plan on your daily floss also being your butt workout!Ã‚ Squeeze those buttocks and release 30 times holding each a full 2 seconds.
8. Watching your favorite TV show tonight?Ã‚ This is your time to unwind and relax so letÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s add to that relaxation by stretching those tight muscles.Ã‚ We can lose up to half of our flexibility in our lifetime; letÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s slow down the process and get stretching!
9. Have some friends you need to catch up with?Ã‚ Put on those sneakers and get walking with your cell phone in hand!
10. Need to clean the house?Ã‚ Put on those workout clothes, blast your favorite tunes and get cleaning at a faster pace than normal to burn and work those muscles.
11. Got a work conference call?Ã‚ Pacing around your office will add steps to your day while still tacking your project.
12. We all want a trim waistlineÃ¢â‚¬¦. take one minute a day to plank on your elbows and toes which works our transverse abdominis muscle which helps narrow your waistline.