Back to all
Chocolate Avocado Ganache
Heart-Healthy Dessert Dessert doesn’t have to be a healthy-eating faux pas with our CHOCOLATE AVOCADO GANACHE recipe. Sweet and satisfying without the guilt—our dessert is both scrumptious and healthy. The key to enjoying your favorite sweet treat, while still following a healthy diet, is to consume in moderation. You can indulge in this heart-healthy dessert and serve it at your next dinner party. We hope you enjoy! Chocolate Avocado Ganache Serves 20, Serving size 1 Tablespoon Ingredients
- 5 ounces dark chocolate (60-72%), cut into pieces
- 1 avocado (peeled and diced)
- Mint leaves
- In the top of a double boiler, melt chocolate over medium heat. Do not mix chocolate with water. Let cool slightly. Alternatively, if you do not have a double boiler, add chocolate to a metal bowl placed over a saucepan filled about 1/3 with water and heat water to medium heat and allow chocolate to melt while stirring occasionally.
- In food processor, blend chocolate with avocado until smooth.
- Remove and place in bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least 1-2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and with a small melon ball size scoop or large Tablespoon, scoop mixture onto serving plate.
- Garnish with mint leaves and/or berries.