Back to all
Fig Jam Dot Cookies
Easy Holiday Cookie Recipe To Help You Entertain Welcome to the season of the pop-in, when the unexpected, uninvited, absolutely can’t-wait-to-see-you someone stops by to spread some holiday cheer. Of course you can’t just open the door and welcome someone into your home without giving them a little something to eat. What will you serve? No worries. We’ve got you covered. Here’s an easy holiday cookie recipe to have on-hand during pop-in season. Try our FIG JAM DOT COOKIES Recipe & Shop our MARVELOUS SUMMER FIG PRESERVES. Fig Jam Dot Cookies Yields 24 Cookies Ingredients
- 1 cup whole wheat flour or cup for cup (gluten free flour)
- 1 cup sliced almond, ground
- 1 cup oats, ground
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup grape seed oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 9-ounce jar of Marvelous Summer Fig Preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Combine wet ingredients except fig preserves.
- Mix wet with dry ingredients.
- On cookie sheets lined with parchment paper or silpat, drop by large Tablespoons or 1 ounce scoops.
- With small spoon or thumb, make a dent in middle of each cookie for fig preserves.
- In each dent, place a small drop of fig preserves in each cookie.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.