SAN DIEGO INTERNATIONAL TERMINAL
Upon arrival at the San Diego International Airport, proceed toward the Information Desk and our hostess/host will meet you in the vicinity. If you flight arrives via the Commuter Terminal, please wait for the Golden Door driver at the baggage claim.
If you are arriving by private jet, please note that McClellan/Palomar Airport (CLD) is most conveniently located. Please ask your pilot to call our Concierge Desk (760-744-5777) with the plane’s tail number so that we may locate you at the airport.
ARRIVING BY CAR FROM LOS ANGELES (130 MILES)
- Take the San Diego Freeway (405) or Santa Ana Freeway (5) South.
- In Oceanside, exit Highway 78 (Vista/Escondido) East.
- Continue on Highway 78 to Escondido.
- Take the Riverside exit onto Interstate 15 for 5 miles.
- Exit at DEER SPRINGS ROAD and turn left over the freeway.
- Continue west 1 mile to 777 DEER SPRINGS ROAD. The Golden Door entrance is on your left.
- Press the button on the call box and identify yourself as a Golden Door Guest.